Thursday, January 25, 2007

Yet another childhood myth debunked

Just last week, I found out that, where i had always been told that we use only 10% of our brain, Time magazine says that we do in fact use all 100% of it...well, certain Presidents notwithstanding. And now I find out that Cooties aren't necessarily a bad thing.

My cousin, Kate, who is the Assistant Director of Student Accounts at Hartwick College (AD-SAHC?) , tells me that a student at Hartwick just got a scholarship from The Military Order of the Cooties. As Casey Stengel used to say, you could look it up: http://www.lotcs.org/.

1 comment:

ALWAYS QUESTION said...

Hi, Jamie -

Thanks for directing me to your Blog! I'm honored to be chosen as reader...and I love all your comments. They sound so....well....so Jamieish. I can hear you saying them.

I have a blog, but it's been so long (a matter of a couple of years, I think) since I've posted to it, that I'll have to look up the addy and get back to you. You're welcome to read it. Obviously I haven't been posting very often. When I do, it's always long-winded as hell. That's one of my failings...too much ya-da-ya-da-ya-da!

Nance