Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jamie's getting adjutated!

Sometimes I have questions I just really don't want to know the answer to. I'd rather just wonder. Like what exactly is an adjunct professor? And is one an "Adjutant" anything besides General? And I'd ask if they can live adjacent to each other or if there are adjectives to describe the person who came up with such titles, but then people would think I was just thumbing through a dictionary and got stuck on adje and adju. (G'Bless me!)

People have wondered what we're going to do with our time now that the World Series and the election are over. Well there's my answer, I'm going to come up with such contributions to the world as the fascinating thoughts encased herein.

2 comments:

k8fh said...

Weird - my friend (who is an adjunct) just wrote about "adjunctivitis" on his facebook page - which is (I guess) what you get when you're in his position.
Must be going around.

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the decrease issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=aston desktop 1.9.2 with 26 themes ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg