Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Life really is just a big Fairy Tale for me

I realized the other night that drinking beer has a different effect on me depending on whether I'm drinking at home or with others in a more social setting, and furthermore each beer takes me to impersonate a different one of Snow White's Seven Dwarves.

At Home:
The first beer makes me Happy.
The second beer makes me Sleepy, and
The third beer makes me Grumpy.

When I'm with other people, before I have my first beer, I'm kind of Bashful, and after 4-5, I probably act kind of Dopey.

And if I were allergic to hops, I'd be Sneezy.

In any case, when I have too much beer, I make more like Snow White...unconscious for a long, long time, tho not as pretty...and if I really have too much, I'd probably need a Doc.

No comments: