Friday, May 4, 2007

Stuff I think about sometimes that makes my head hurt if i spent to much time on it, tho not as bad as when i think about what will happen when I die

Is zero a number? Seems like it should be, but if I said that I've been to Namibia a number of times, am I telling the truth?

Is it fair to say we live just minutes away from Keokuk, Iowa? It's many, many minutes, but it's minutes nonetheless. But then noneistheless than many many usually, unless we're talking about many, many negative numbers. Noneisthemore than negative numbers.

2 comments:

Michael P. Rellahan said...

Buy the Jag! It costs just pennies more than the Kia!

k8fh said...

Thank you; you have just helped me to understand why I almost failed algebra; my mind is officially reeling! ;-)

(and I think you also uncovered a blogspot bug! They apparently don't anticipate that people will ever write a post title 4 lines long)