Monday, November 5, 2007

Was lost but now am a piece of white cardboard?

OK, so I've been away from this for awhile. I think the Interconnectedness thing threw me off my game, so I'm going to let it go, tho I did have such a moment last week when first I was opening a Reese's Cup and appreciating the simple pleasure of the little white cardboard thingamajig they put in the packaging, and then Satuday night when Paul and Suma were over for dinner, we were talking of the joys of chocolate mixed with peanut butter and Cheryl mentioned how upsetting it is that they don't put the little white cardboard thingamajig in the packaging anymore! What?! But I...It was...I just saw...(insert Twilight music here).

Anyway, I have a list of stuff to write about, so I'll try to add one thing a day. I guess this was it for today, tho I didn't plan it to be.

No comments: