Friday, August 10, 2007

Mini-Icee's

OK, maybe these are a reach, but two more mini-IC's (Interconnectness...es): We talked about Pee Wee Herman at length the other day and Paul Reubens was on Jimmy Kimmel last night.

And today, my co-worker, Steve, talked wistfully of the idea of owning a big old car, from the 70's or so, with the huge back seat. And sure enough, on my way home a few hours later, a gig ole 60's era El Dorado with antique plates and a huge back seat pulled up a long side me. Just sayin...

1 comment:

k8fh said...

My friends and I had a whole conversation about Pee Wee the other day too! And then we turned on the tv and it was tuned to a channel that was showing the Buffy movie, and there he was (well, P.R., not Pee Wee of course)! Right in the scene that was playing when we turned the tv on. Crazy. I'll bet it was the same day. I'll just bet it was!